w88 di dong_cờ bạc online_tai game w88
Everything changes with a spinal injury.
From paralysis and the loss of independence to rehabilitation and health care costs, a spinal cord injury can change your life dramatically. Since 1999, we have been helping?people and we know first hand how emotionally and physically demanding?this catastrophic?injury is on everyone; including family. Your life has been turned upside down, you are suffering and you don’t know where to start.??Our lawyers have helped hundreds of people in Ontario. We understand what you are going through and we can help you and your family.
Our Ottawa injury lawyers?can help you make sense of your spinal injury and your options.
Typically, there are two types of spinal cord injury: A complete spinal cord injury?generally results in total loss of sensation and paralysis below the affected area, while an?incomplete spinal cord injury?brings only partial or temporary afflictions. Paraplegia (paralysis below the waist) and quadriplegia (paralysis below the neck), nerve damage, muscle atrophy, breathing difficulty and contusions are only some of the effects of spinal cord damage. We can help you understand your unique injury and what kind of compensation, services and supports are available to you.
A?spinal injury runs deeper than insurance settlements and we understand this.
We understand that obtaining an insurance settlement is only one piece of the puzzle and that the complex nature of a spinal cord injury often requires long-term planning.?Our lawyers?work alongside top Ontario health care professionals to not only help you select a high-quality rehabilitation program, but determine your life-long health care needs. We’ll also help you work through insurance and accident benefits claims so you can start rebuilding your life, modifying your home and securing your future. It’s our goal to help you rebuild your life and start your new life with support, structures and maximum compensation in place. We will work with you, your family and your medical team to make sure every last detail is taken care of. It’s important that this is done right and you owe it to yourself and your family to get all the supports and compensation you need. Let us do that for you and your family.
Contact our lawyers for a free consultation.
If you or a loved one has suffered a spinal injury, contact?us to discuss how we can help you start rebuilding your life with support, care, modifications, services and compensation you and your family need to enjoy a comfortable quality of life.?
We are Ottawa personal injury lawyers who understand, who care, who are here to help… and our track record proves it.
- 55% of spinal cord injuries are from motor vehicle accidents.
- 84% of injuries occur to people under the age of 34.
- Spinal cord injury is one of the most traumatic events to occur in an individual’s life.
- 18% of injuries are sustained by unintentional falls.
- On average, it takes 2 to 3 years to attain sufficient independence following?a serious?injury of this nature.
- In Ontario, approximately 600,000 people (7%) of the population, live with a paralysis or permanent mobility impairment.
- Serious injuries affect family, friends, employers, community and the health care system.
- The unemployment rate for people with a spinal cord injury is 62%.
- Paraplegia is the loss of sensation and movement in legs and in part of all of the trunk, usually resulting from an injury to the spinal cord below the neck.
- A serious?injury can?cost between $1.25 million and $25 million over an individual’s lifetime, depending on the severity of injury.
- 8 – to – 10% of our population has a mobility impairment
- There are 350-400 new spinal cord injuries every year in Ontario and current estimates indicate that there are approximately 12,000 Ontarians living with a spinal cord injury.